Sunday, August 13, 2017

Victor Binot at 'O Pasquim' - 27 May 1971

Reading 'O Pasquim' in the late 60s & early 70s was almost like religion to me. I counted the days when the weekly tabloid would show up at the newsstands to devour each and every page as if it were manah from heaven.

The weekly interview done by the members who composed the periodical was the most eagerly-waited piece in the paper. Victor Binot was interviewed for issue #99, on 27 May 1971. Somehow I was fascinated by this particular interview. I have never forgotten it and wished I'd kept the issue. Well, now I have just found a copy and here it is for all to see.  











radio-actress Isis de Oliveira, Victor Binot, Marlene, Nelson Gonçalves, Emilinha Borba & Carlos Galhardo at Rio de Janeiro's Radio Nacional in the early 1950s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment